Friday, December 27, 2013

Feeling Crappy

I know I haven't been on here at all in a while. I guess I just didn't want to keep boring people with all of my complaints. I realize that no one really wants to hear about my aches and pains on a daily basis, no matter even though I am asked how I feel. That's one thing I have never understood, why would you ask someone how they feel, then ignore what they say, or act like they are overreacting. This is the reason when someone ask how I feel, I say I am fine.

The last two days I have had a major headache that has caused me to be very nauseous and in tears. But, I still have to go on and get things done, like grocery shopping, cooking, cleaning, and laundry, when I would rather just stay in bed all day in a very dark room. I don't do it because people around me, for one, doesn't seem to care when I am not feeling well,  two, don't want to hear how I actually feel, or three, don't believe me.

Another thing is, I have been having more problems with my eye sight. My eyes have been getting tired very quickly. They get very blurry, so it's harder for me to stare at anything for long.

I am hoping that surgery will make all of this better for me. Lately I have been seriously thinking about taking the time off work to go ahead with surgery because my headaches are getting worse on a daily basis. My only problem is that I probably wouldn't have anyone to take me to the hospital or bring me home.

This month I haven't done any form of working out and my eating habits have been horrible. I am going to get back on a good workout program and back to healthier eating habits. Thank goodness I haven't gained any more weight, I am not sure how that's happened, but I am happy about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment