Monday, July 7, 2014

Check In

  I know it's been a week or so, but I haven't been slacking off at all. I have been either doing 2 hours of Sweatin to the Oldies or I have started walking again. The last 3 days I have walked any where from 2.5 to 3 miles. I just keep pushing myself. I will not let this disease or pain stop me!

  Since posting last, something has changed. I finally said yes to my bf's proposal. Now I have more motivation in losing all this weight. I figure if I can get down 1 to 2 more sizes, I would look so much better in my wedding dress. I am currently down to a size 16, and would hope to get at least to a size 14, but 12 would be much better.

 Now for some disappointment for me. I thought I was doing great with my weight loss, but then a trip to the doctor proved that wrong. Their scales said I weighed 220 still. That means by their scales I only lost 22 lbs not 32. That was a 10 lb difference. I cam home and cried. I got over it and set my scales for what their scales said. I have been working my but off, and now my scales say I weigh 211. It was a big disappointment, that took me a day or so to get over but I did. I will continue to workout and get through this.Just 3 more pounds until I am back to the 208 I was at a month ago, or so I thought. I did lose 3 lbs this week. I just have to find away to tell the ladies in my weight loss support group. I don't want to seem like I was cheating at all.


 Here is a pic of me now. I will try my hardest to remember to post a pic every week.
 Here is a pic of the scale this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment