Sunday, March 9, 2014

Update and Check In

 So, according to the scales I have lost only a pound this week. I guess I should be happy about that but I am disappointed because I have worked my butt off this week. I will see how this next week goes and if it doesn't get me any where I will have to step it up some.

 This has been a bad weeks for pain, especially for muscle cramps. My legs have been so bad that you could see my legs shaking and the spasms moving. Someone told me about something called leg cramps, I have been taking them and it helped some. A good friend told me about an Epson salt baths, which I haven't yet tried because I keep forgetting to buy some. Maybe I will remember to get some tomorrow. The last 2 mornings I have woke with sever pain. My head has been feeling like it's going to explode, and I have had a lot pain over the rest of my body. I know it's because of the weather, it's been cooler and rainy. I know where I live in CA we really need the rain but I totally hate it.

 Another thing that really pisses me off is that some of my family members can't seem to accept that I am serious about losing weight. They seem to get irritated when I refuse to come over and eat cake. I am serious and trying my best. I have been doing 56 minutes of Richard Simmons Sweatin to the Oldies 3 3 nights in a row, taking one night off then back to 3 nights, then so on. I have been eating healthier and much less. I have even stopped drinking as much soda too.

No comments:

Post a Comment