Sunday, March 30, 2014

Weigh In

 This morning I stepped on the scale thinking it was going to show I had gained weight, so I was very pleased it showed I had lost 2 pounds. I am very happy I am still managing to lose a pound or two every week. I am trying so hard to lose as much as possible before I have surgery in June. After surgery I won't be able to do much of anything for at least 4 weeks. Oh and surgery is scheduled for June 11th. It's getting very real. I have so many feelings, scared, anxious, and relieved. I am hoping it going to give me some relief. I know it won't be a miracle and everything will be normal again, whatever normal is.

 Not only have I been doing my 56 minutes of Sweatin to the Oldies, but I have started the 30 day crunch challenge again. I am hoping it will help me get rid of this muffin top. I have been seeing a difference in my waist, hips, legs, and my butt is even firming up.

 This has been a horrible week for pain. I know it's caused by the weather, the clouds and the rain. It builds up pressure in my head, to the point I hope my head will explode and get it over with. Maybe then I would feel so much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment