Monday, April 21, 2014

Day 25 of the Crunch Challenge

 This has been a crazy week. Not only was work very stressful, but I ended up having company from Thursday to yesterday. Lets just say my workouts haven't been consistent due to company. However, I have managed to keep up with this challenge.

 Instead of weighing yesterday, I did it this morning. I can proudly say I am at 220 pounds. That is a loss of 22 pounds. I never thought that would happen. My waist is down to 41 inches, I do believe that started out at 52 inches, and my hips are down to 47 inches, that started out at 56/58 inches. I am shocked at how well I am doing and I hope this will continue. I have almost 2 months before surgery and hope I can take off another 20 pounds, before I have to stop working out for a while.

 I did something way out of my comfort zone this past week. On April 15th I shared a picture of my scale. I showed I weighed 222 pounds. That was my 20 pound weight loss milestone.

 Weight loss has always been a big struggle for me. No matter how I tried nothing seemed to help, then I would deal with some of my chiari symptoms and then give up. I know work through that pain, and push myself. I just have to do all my workouts in my home and quit when my body tells me I had to much. Another thing that has really helped is I don't do the diet thing. I eat less, but I don't deny myself anything. I don't just eat a bunch of crap. I do 3 days of healthy eating, then 1 day of whatever I want, but I don't overeat, then repeat, 3 days on 1 day off. This has been working great for me. Now if I can conquer the whole chiari thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment