Sunday, April 27, 2014

Weigh In April 27th

  I am having a very hard morning. I woke up with a very painful neck and back. It was hard walking first off too. I think it has something to do with this horrible windy, cloudy, rainy weather, along with my workouts. That probably explains why I am still in my pjs at 1:00 pm....oh well.  I also thought by the time this week was over I would feel more rested, but I feel more exhausted. I know I am not ready to return to work tomorrow. Only 29 more school days til summer vacation and 34 more days til surgery.

 I have to be honest about my food intake the last 3 days. I have been over eating, and eating things I shouldn't be. Last night my blood sugar was at 160 so I took a pill, which I haven't done in over 2 weeks. I was woken by a text and it had dropped to 60. I was feeling very ill and a little disoriented, so I had to eat to get it back up. I am going to try to stick to my diet so it doesn't do that again.

  Last night I finished the 30 day crunch challenge for the 2nd time. I haven't been doing great in the last week with workouts, because of having company til Monday, then Henry being here til Thursday. I do workout when he is here because that's just part of life. I didn't think that I would lose anything this last week but I did! I lost another 2 pounds. I am now at 218 pounds, and I also lost 2 more inches around my waist, it's now at 39 inches. Here is a picture of the scale this morning.



I know you guys can't tell but I can tell how I don't have all the rolls I use to have. I guess that is something that is upsetting to me is that Henry can be away for a month and come back and not notice that I have lost 24 pounds. I guess it should just be important for me to notice, which I do, because all of my clothes are bigger. I have to wear a belt with most of my pants now, and some of the shirts from last year are really big on me. I guess if I keep it up then one day they will notice.

2 comments:

  1. I could tell!! You're looking really good, and I'm really impressed that you can keep doing your exercises through your pain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I really need that once in a while. :-)

      Delete