Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Tired and Fed Up!!!!

 This has been a very hard week for me. Each day it has been harder and harder for me to get out of bed in the mornings. I haven't really slept much in weeks. I have been in so much pain, but I have been pushing through it. It seems like no one around me seems to care. Maybe I just don't complain enough, because I know how much I get sick of hearing them complain. Today my head is hurting so bad, as I am typing it's like every key I push is causing my head to pound along with my ears feeling very congested. My Ibuprofen or tamadol isn't doing anything for me.I wish I could be like others in my life who lays in bed and sleep all day. But, I am a single mom, who has to work and take care of myself and my son. I need this pain to go away and I really need some sleep.

 Another thing that is really bugging me is that no one around me is supporting my decision to lose weight. No only don't they support it, they are trying to sabotage it. My sister keeps offering me cake, and she's buying candy and giving to me. Yesterday I gave the candy to Jake but some I couldn't because it had peanut butter in it. I didn't eat it, I threw it away. I just wish they could see how hard I trying and support me.

 Even though I am feeling horrible, I have been working out regularly. Tonight I couldn't make it through the whole video but I did do 45 minutes of it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment