Sunday, May 18, 2014

May 18th, Weigh In

   Let me start out with how disappointed my week started out. I received a call from the neurosurgeon's office that my surgery was cancelled because my insurance is now out of network. I was so looking forward to having surgery to help with all this pain I endure every single day. I sent a message to my insurance and they sent me this response. Dear Shannon,
 That is correct, Sutter Memorial Hospital and provider, Samuel Circillo are both out-of-network providers and require to obtain prior-authorization approval before rendering any services. Per our records you are currently active with California Health & Wellness. Your eligibility is determined by Department of Health Care Services for the Medi-Cal insurance program. You any changes in your eligibility. I am hoping that the doctor's office will file for a pre-authorization and I will get this done soon.

 I upped my workouts to both the Sweatin to the Oldies 2&3, and this week 3 times I completed both of them. There has been a few days where I hurt so much I just couldn't do it. Like last night, I woke up yesterday morning with a horrible headache. It just wouldn't go away. I tried working out, I did the complete #3, but just made it through 4 songs on #2. I always start with #3 because it's the harder one, then I do #2. Then, on Thursday we were busy until late, so I didn't do any of it. Lets just say some of my food choices were bad this week, but it was my son's b-day.

  After not losing anything last week I was determined to come back with losing more, but do to eating a few things I normally don't I was worried, and scared to step on the scale. I was so surprised when I did. Here is what it showed.

I am totally astonished that I lost 5 pounds this week. I didn't lose any inches around my hips or waist, but I did lose 2 inches from around my upper arms, and my thighs. That was enough to make me happy. Lets just hope next week is just as good to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment