Sunday, February 9, 2014

Painful Week

 I know we really need the rain here in California, but the rain and cold makes for a horrible time for me. The increased pressure in the air increases my horrible headaches. It also makes pain throughout my body unbearable. There is a lot of people out there that just doesn't understand this. So when I post on facebook I really hate the clouds and rain, it tends to get rude comments from some of the people who live here in CA. I end up deleting the post so it makes it easier to deal with. Believe me I am not saying I hate the rain because it's wet, it's because I can hardly function during this time. Any way, enough of that complaint.

 Even though I have been in a lot of pain, I have managed to lose 1 whole pound. I am hoping the slimfast diet is helping me get my metabolism back on track. I found out that I can't drink the shakes though. I am not sure what in them makes me sick, but I drank one for breakfast, then one for lunch, then threw up for the rest of the afternoon. I was fine by dinner time. I didn't chance drinking another one, I will stick with their meal time bars.

No comments:

Post a Comment