Saturday, February 1, 2014

Trying Something New

 Today I am trying the slimfast thing. I thought if I do this for a week or so it might jump start this weight loss thing again. I have been at a total stand point. I am at the point I am getting very frustrated. No amount of exercise is helping. So, I am thinking that if I do something different with might diet it may help. This brilliant idea came to me while walking through Grocery Outlet. I saw that they had the meal bars and snack bars cheap. I am really hoping it will help because I so just feel like giving up, and I really don't want to do that. I am afraid if I give up I will end up weighing 600 lbs. I will also continuing to do some sort of exercise, whether it be walking, riding my bike, sit ups, or maybe use the Richard Simmons CD I have. I wish I could find Sweating to the Oldies 3 on disc, I loved that video.

 Today I feel like I have over done it. All I did was do grocery shopping and finished picking up the leaves. I tried doing my bike tonight but the pain I am having is just too much. I am having a lot of pain in my left hip and have had for a week now.

 Early this morning, I had something very weird happen. I got up to use the restroom, sat back on the side of the bed to get a drink of water. For some reason I could not swallow the water. The water ended up all over my bedroom floor and down the front of my pjs. No matter how I tried I couldn't swallow, nothing was going past the back of my throat. I am hoping it is just a chiari thing and not something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment