Saturday, February 15, 2014

Very Long Week

 Between the weather and my student I didn't think this week would ever end. The  clouds and stress have had me in a lot of pain. My head feel like it will soon explode and I kind of wish it would. Why do short weeks fell like they are a lot longer? I got in one night of aerobics. I the sweatin to the oldies 2 dvd but I do not like it. They do mostly floor exercises and I cannot do them. I have ordered my favorite one, number 3 (When I had it on vhs I used it so much I broke it) and I also ordered number 4. I can't wait til they come in. Jake and I have been very busy shopping this week, so I got a lot of exercise by walking around the mall, stores, and grocery stores.

 Next, I have some thing that has made me very happy today, I lost 3 lbs. I know it's not much, but it is to me. I have been doing the slimfast diet and it's working! I plan on doing this for another couple of weeks, then starting back on a normal diet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment