Tuesday, June 25, 2013

I got through it!!

I woke up feeling better today. I think because I slept for a full 4 hours straight!!! But as soon as I stepped out of bed I didn't feel great. I almost fell trying to stand up. I have a horrible pain in both my knees and my hip. It's probably a combination of me pushing myself on the bike and the rain. Of course I have been doing the reverse crunches too that do use the lower half of your body. I have made it through the day not doing much at all, well I did manage to get the living room vacuumed, cleaned out behind the couch, the kitchen swept and mopped, and the never ending laundry. I also did my 105 crunches. So tonight I am giving my lower half a rest and skipping the bike.

Now that, that is over, I have a little rant. I just want to let everyone (if anyone) that reads this blog that this is not just for me to complain about my aches and pains (as someone left a nice message). It is to track my weight loss along with what I deal with on a daily basis with having Chiari Malformation. It also helps keep me motivated to keep up with this journey that may take me longer than other people my weight. I also didn't start this because anyone said anything about my weight. If fact I have someone in my life that tells me that I look good the way I am. Of course who knows he may be a cubby chaser and leave me if I loose too much weight(LOL)! So please only leave comments that help me and supposrt me not make me feel worse about myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment