Sunday, June 30, 2013

Sunday...Weigh In

I will chat about my weigh in first. I got on the scale tonight and it says I lost another pound. That may not be a lot to some of you but it's a lot for me!! I also lost another inch off my waist and hips, those crunches must be working!!! I started out at 235 lbs 23 weeks ago and now I am at 231. To me that's great I just hope I can keep it up. I have 7 more day on my crunch challenge but really only 5 since there is 2 rest days in there, tomorrow being one thank goodness. I barely made ti through last night's 125.

Last night was an extremely hard for me as was today. I had so many muscle spasms all the way up to a 1/2 hour before getting on my bike tonight. I get some really bad ones that bring me to tears, that start just from moving, the ones that are the worst are the ones in my ribs(right side). I am also not sure if it's the crunches or the bike that are causing the lower back pain but it's getting worse! Well I guess that will be the end of my complaints for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment