Sunday, June 23, 2013

My goals and current progress

First of all I would like to share a link so if you would like to find more out about Chiari you can. http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/chiari/detail_chiari.htm

Now I would like to share where I started and how I have done so far. Well when I started this I weighed 235 lbs. Please no comments about my weight. I know I am over weight and this is why I am trying to do all of this. With in the 15 days of doing this I have lost 3 lbs, 2 inches off my waist, and 1 inch off my hips.

I am so happy and proud of my self and I am hoping my body allows me to keep this up. This has not been easy for me at all. There has been days where I didn't even want to get out of bed much less get on my bike and ride it for 20 minutes or longer. There has also been days where there is no way that I could possibly get up on that bike and ride it because my head hurt so bad. My bike was given to me by my aunt and uncle, it isn't new at all so it is very loud. I wish I could afford a quiet one, but that is not in my budget. So for now I will do what my body allows me to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment