Thursday, June 27, 2013

Thursday, June 27th

So again another 2 am work out, I did 115 crunches and worked with the elastic bands. If I didn't have memory issues due to the chiari I may have remembered that today was suppose to be a rest day for the crunch challenge, day 20. But oh well I got them done and maybe I will just rest tomorrow.

I have to say overall today I was pretty lazy. I cleaned my closet a little and did a load of laundry. I did get my 20 minute bike ride in tonight. It's getting hotter and may want to do that at 2 am if it doesn't start cooling off sooner.

I have to share another thing I despise about having chiari...it's not being able to read a good/bad book. If I start reading, a few pages later I forget what I am reading so I have to go back. There is also the intense headaches I get from reading more than 10 minutes at a time. I have always enjoyed sitting down reading and hate that I can't do it any more. I can't even stay online any more for very long, my eyes get very tired and start going blurry. My ophthalmologist said eventually I may loose my sight due to my glaucoma. In the last 6 months my eye sight declined 40%. I hate to see what it's like when I go back in August. :-(

Oh, just a warning if I forget and give you info I have given before please excuse me or if my writing seems like ramblings. I do that a lot. Probably caused by never sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment