Friday, June 28, 2013

Pretty Good Day!!

At first I didn't want to get out of bed this morning but I made myself. I promised to go play baseball with my nephews. After I got up and got around I was feeling much better. I met my sister and the brats at the baseball field. It was already getting hot out but we lasted almost an hour. I hit the ball every time I went up to bat. I ran the bases 3 times and played catch with them. It was a good workout for me. By the time I got home I was drenched in sweat.

Next, Jake and I were off to do some grocery shopping. A few hours later we return home. Then off to the farm to feed the steer, back home, and off to my sister's for dinner. I hung out there until 7 pm because her house is a lot cooler than mine!!

Finally at 8:30 I made myself get on the bike under the cooler. I pushed and did 25 miles, burnt 500 calories, and rode a total of 5 miles. I didn't do the crunches today because of not remembering not to do them yesterday, so back at them tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment