Thursday, January 9, 2014

Back To Work

I had been off work for winter break, so Monday was the first day back. Lets just say I am totally exhausted. I haven't had much time to put my feet up, so they have been swollen.

I have been on the lazy side the last 2 nights. Well I don't know if you can call it lazy because I have been working and running around. Since starting back on the bile my hips are killing me. I thought I would give them a rest to see if that was causing the pain, well it wasn't, I was back on the bile tonight.

I have to say my diet the last few nights has been horrible. Last night my son made this wonderful cinnamon roll cake and I had to try it to be polite...right? Then tonight I made a very unhealthy fried chicken and waffles. I have been so bad and will get back on track eventually.

For some reason my balance has been off today, I know it's a chiari thing but it's really off.  Have you ever had to think before you stepped up or down on a sidewalk or stairs? Because of my chiari I do every time I go to step up on a curb or stairs. I can't just quickly get down from stairs or a curb, I have to actually stop and think about lifting my leg and which one. Just something I thought about today or rather really noticed today.

I know that where I live in CA that we really need the rain, but right now I am wishing I never had to be in a place where there are clouds and change of pressure in the atmosphere. my head is at the point where I wish it would just explode so the pain in my head and neck would go away!

No comments:

Post a Comment