Friday, January 3, 2014

Vertigo?

I woke up this morning to not feeling well at all. I went to stand up and almost fell down. It was so hard for me to get from my bedroom to my bathroom(they are pretty close together). The whole room was spinning and I could not stand straight up, I held on to the walls the whole way. I was also very nauseated, and ended up vomiting. I was in bed until 3 pm today. I finally managed to get up, then sit up, then finally walk without feeling I was going to fall over.

But I didn't let this weird feeling stop me tonight. I managed to get in 20 minutes on the bike. I will also be doing my crunches before bed.

Oh a thing about chiari that really bugs me when I am not feeling well and just want quiet, the constant noise in my head. I guess you would call it white noise, you know for the older people, it's like when the TV went off air before there was the blue screen. When you have chiari there is never a such thing as quiet. You have noises bugging you all the time if it's not the fuzzy noise it's ringing in your ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment