Saturday, January 11, 2014

Rough Day

I actually slept for a few hours last night! I woke at 4 this morning with a horrible nauseous headache. I took an extra tramadol and tried to go back to sleep. Finally at 6:00 am I was able to go back to sleep but woke at 8:00 with that same headache. More meds but when I tried laying back down but that seem to make my head hurt worse. When I looked outside I noticed what was causing my head to hurt so much, the clouds. I know that here in CA we really need the rain but I can't handle the effect this causes. The pain and pressure are extreme. I did much of nothing most of the day and didn't even get out of my pjs until after 1 pm. I tried drinking coffee and diet pepsi thinking that the caffeine would help with the headache. I took Jake to a basketball game and ran to the store. Finally my headache was letting up somewhat. The clouds are starting to go away.

I managed to get through 20 minutes on my bike tonight. I will also get my crunches done before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment