Thursday, September 12, 2013

9/12/13

After sleeping about 1/2 hour last night I woke this morning in extreme pain. I could barely walk, and keep my balance. I am not sure if it's my chiari or the workouts I have been doing or the combination of both. I sucked it up and got ready and went to work when I just wanted to go back to bed and hide. I had a very long and stressful day at work. My student was great in the morning, but in the afternoon he blew. Here I was chasing him around the library trying to keep him from throwing the books off the shelf. I did this for almost 30 minutes straight. I did make through the work day but I don't know how.

After work I headed to Walmart to pick up dog food for my son's dog and printer ink. Well they didn't have the printer ink so off to Staples I went I got my printer ink. When coming out of Staples the pounding in my head started thanks to the construction workers using a jack hammer across the street. My head hurt so bad that I my vision was blurring. I couldn't drive all the way home like that so I drove a short distance across the street to the $1 Tree. I wanted to get some ibuprofen to see if that would easy my pain so I could get myself home. I walked around in there for a while. I picked up a few other things too. When finished I went to my car and popped a handful of ibuprofen into my mouth and closed my eyes. I eventually made it home, then took 2 of my tramadol. Thank goodness dinner had been cooking in the slow cooker all day(I prepared it last night). But of course my day wasn't done.

I am sitting here now at almost 9 pm with a pounding in the back of my head and my ears. I haven't been online much today because my vision has been blurring easily. I am not sure if all of this was brought on by the workouts, or the jack hammer, or it's just the lack of sleep I haven't gotten in over a month now.

Chiari fact for tonight.
I guess I forgot to mention I didn't do any kind of workout thus far tonight and pretty much doubt I will be able to.

No comments:

Post a Comment