Monday, September 16, 2013

9/16/13

I have been running every where today. I finally got to my workout tonight. I did the ab workout, legs, and cardio tonight. I swear these workouts seem like they are longer than 5 minutes per workout. I am totally exhausted. I am hoping to try to add one more of the workouts every night until I can get all of them in. Then I will try to up how long I do them.

Chiari info for today,

Is This Condition Hereditary?

Researchers investigated the genetic implications of the Chiari malformation with or without syringomyelia. A genetic prevalence has been identified in some families. Researchers continue to search for the gene(s) that are responsible for producing the Chiari malformation.
MRI scanning is recommended for family members who have signs or symptoms of the disorder.

Is 

No comments:

Post a Comment