Monday, September 2, 2013

9/2/13

I woke up this morning with a killer headache and feeling very nauseous.  Maybe my headache wouldn't be so bad if I could get more then 2 hours sleep a night. I haven't slept more then 3 hours a night for over a month. Insomnia is part of chiari. I have been in bed for most of the day in a nice dark quiet room. I also have had my phone off most of the day or the volume off including the ringer. I only went out of the house 2 times both to take Jake to feed his steer.

My biggest problem with people when you tell them you don't feel well, they feel the need to try to call or text you all day. If you tell someone you're not feeling well and you have been in bed all day they should just leave you alone and not bug you.

I did do 40 crunches while laying in bed. After taking Jake to the farm I came back and tried to do my bike but was only able to get 10 minutes done. This bike is so loud and annoying when you have a headache. I wish I could find a cheap bike new or used that is quiet.

Here is the chiair facts for tonight:
Some people with Chiari malformations may have no symptoms. Others may have symptoms such as:

Chiari malformations affect females more often than males.

No comments:

Post a Comment