Monday, September 9, 2013

9/9/13 New Work-out

Tonight I changed up things a bit. A friend(LeAnn) sent me a link to an app for a 7 minute work out. So I thought I would give it a try.

It starts out with jumping jacks. I did about 40 of them in the 30 seconds allowed. The only problem with this exercise is that my bladder doesn't like it when I jump, but I got through it. Next was a 30 second wall sit. I didn't have any issues doing that at all. Next, was push ups, I didn't great on those at all. I got in 10 but only 3 were probably acceptable ones. Then it had you do crunches, this was way too easy I got 70 done in the 30 seconds allowed. Then it went to chair step ups, I didn't attempt this at all. All of my chairs are very old and I would break something, (either the chair or me). Then it went on to squats, my knees suck but I managed 20 of them. Next, I also skipped chair dips, I don't trust my arms after doing the push ups. It then went to, planks, 30 seconds of a full plank which I did horrible on. Next was high knee lifts ,  those were easy, then to the lunge, I didn't do so great. I didn't even attempt the push up rotation. By now my arms are killing me but I tried the planks which went from one side to the other, I maybe got 10 seconds out of a minute. That is how it ended. I will try to keep improving on that and try to do them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment