Tuesday, September 17, 2013

9/17/13

Last night I woke up with really bad leg cramps all night long. There were clouds this morning which makes my head hurt even worse. Work wasn't horrible, but at one point I felt very nauseous. At the end of the day my sister text and asked if I could bring her 7 year old as her other son had an appointment. Of course I said yes because he's at the same school I work at. I ran him home and she asked if it would be possible if I could come back at and watch him at 4 because his brother had another appointment. I ran home and to 7/11 I really needed caffeine. I went back over there, they left and I helped Zach with his homework. My sis came home and fixed dinner ( thanks to her big time). I missed picking Jake up in between there. We then went from there to the farm. He walked and took care of the steer.

We came home to ants all over the kitchen and of course no ant killer.  Jake grabbed the pine sol and started spraying. Then off to the store to get something for that. I bought a refill for something I already had at home. So here I sat trying my hardest to get the old sprayer off to put it on the new one. I couldn't find a screw driver that would work. I finally get the stupid thing off, but getting it back on was so hard for me. I ended up sitting here in tears because my hands didn't want to hold the small screw driver that it needed. I really hate this when you have a horrible headache, trying to do something that has to be done and no one to help you.

Tonight I am sitting here really hating chiari and all of the horrible symptoms that it causes. No I haven't done a workout and probably won't.

Chiari fact for tonight. Chiair can take away your fine motor skills, your thought process, your memory, and sometimes your independence.

No comments:

Post a Comment