Thursday, September 5, 2013

9/5/13 Just Lazy

I have been out of my ibuprofen and tramadol for 4 days now. For some reason the doctor's office hasn't given the pharmacy their ok yet. I have called them and ask them to hurry up and get it done, but nobody ever listens to me. So, my headaches have been pretty bad, and the pain in my neck, back, and legs don't feel great either. I am hoping they fill my scripts by tomorrow. Tonight I don't feel like getting on that bike or doing much of anything. I did walk a lot around school today, and I am going to try to get my crunches done before bed time, which is coming soon.

Here is a little chiari info for tonight.

What causes these malformations?


CM has several different causes. It can be caused by structural defects in the brain and spinal cord that occur during fetal development, whether caused by genetic mutations or lack of proper vitamins or nutrients in the maternal diet. This is called primary or congenital CM. It can also be caused later in life if spinal fluid is drained excessively from the lumbar or thoracic areas of the spine either due to injury, exposure to harmful substances, or infection. This is called acquired or secondary CM. Primary CM is much more common than secondary CM.

No comments:

Post a Comment