Thursday, July 25, 2013

7/25/13

Today was a busy day helping getting things together and ready to move to the house the weeding will be at. My sister is going crazy and stressing she's forgetting things. I am trying to reassure everything will be fine. Starting tomorrow I probably won't be able to blog because of all the prep there is for her we and  the wedding is Saturday. Tomorrow will be filled with loading and unloading and prepping all grocery's. We also have to set up all the chairs and tables.

I am not looking forward to having my hair done. My head has been pounding for days now and just the thought of anyone pulling, tugging, and pining my hair up make it worse. I will suck it up and get it done.

Tonight I did do 20 sit ups, 10 crunches, and 10 leg lifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment