Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Day 9

This is really feeling like I am torturing myself. It is getting harder and harder to get through these this time. Although I can now do 40 situps without having to rest in between. I think the leg lifts and the planks are the hardest thing in this crazy challenge. I am so glad I only committed to 15 days of this one.

So today has been a crazy busy day. I finally went to sleep around 3 or 4 this morning, then was up and down, and finally gave up by 8 am. Went and fed the steer, took Troy to 7/11, he bought me a diet pepsi...I love my son! Then I cleaned Jake's room. OMG! It took me 2 hours to get it livable again, not enough to please the OCD in me but I had to stop. I almost didn't get up off the floor once I got down there to clean. The Troy took me to lunch at Mc Donald's, a place I hate to eat but he wanted to see his gf and he had coupons. He gave me one that all I had to buy was $1.00 drink and get a quarter pounder free. So yes I ate a habanero bacon ranch burger, but for dinner I had fish and veggies. Then it was off to Dakota's baseball game, taking Troy to the store then his gf house, off to my sister's for dinner, I cooked the Joe's crab shack microwave fish dinners. I got home right before 8.  I am actually surprised I made it through 22 minutes on the bike, 45 sit ups, 30 crunches, 30 leg lifts, and a 20 second plank(instead of the 30 second one, but I am improving).

One great thing about this whole bike riding and challenge things I have cut down on my metformin(blood sugar pills). I have steady out my blood sugar finally!

No comments:

Post a Comment