Sunday, July 21, 2013

Weigh in 7/21/13

Today is my 45th birthday and I woke up feeling 80. My sister and nephews gave me some wonderful gifts, and my son cooked a good dinner. I did eat some cake and ice cream tonight and now I am regretting it big time!

It has been a very hot last few days. I will tell you know that I have not road my bike yet, it is still 95 degrees in my house. If I road it right now I would be very sick to mu stomach. I did manage to do the 60 sit ups, 75 crunches, and 40 leg lifts. I have not did the planks yet.

So I really think my scale is broken. It still says I haven't lost any weight but I did loose another 2 inches off my waist and an inch off my hips. I measured it last night and showed Henry because I was in disbelief. My waist has went from 48 inches down to 38, that's 10 inches!!! All of my clothes are getting to big.

No comments:

Post a Comment