Thursday, July 18, 2013

Day 10

Today I did my ab challenge of 50 sit ups, 50 crunches, 30 leg lifts, and I managed 25 second plank. I am not doing my bike tonight because my bf will be close to where I live and I am going to pick him up and go to dinner.


This morning I put on a pair of my comfortable capris and they were very big. They kept falling down all day. This shows me all of this work is actually paying off.
This morning I didn't think I would make it out of bed at all. I was very unbalanced and felt very nauseous. It was another night without any sleep. I bet everyone in the store today thought I was drunk. It was like my hip kept locking up and every time I tried to move I would almost fall. I have felt ill all day. But I managed to scrub the carpet with a scrub brush. My arms got a good workout. I finally went and bought some pepto to settle it. I am feeling somewhat better after that. I think if I would get some sleep I would get rid of some of this headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment