Friday, July 19, 2013

Day 11

I have had a horrible day today! Of course this headache is making me very nauseous. I can't seem to shake this headache at all. I eased it up by taking extra ultram. It was hard doing the bike tonight but I managed 21 minutes. Do they sell a quiet bike? Half way through my foot went flying off the pedal, then it came back up and hit the top of my foot. I should have a nice bruise in the morning. This heat isn't helping either. I can't wait for Monday to get here so I can go to my sister's in Oregon where it's cooler. She lives just blocks from the ocean.

I did everything in day 11 except the plank. My arms are just to wobbly today. I did manage the 55 sit ups, 65 crunches, and 38 leg lifts ( I read tat wrong because it says 33 not 38..oh well). Tomorrow is a rest day thank goodness. I have to pick Jake up from the airport so I will be driving a lot tomorrow. I can't wait until he comes home I miss him!

One thing I have learned in the last few days is that a lot of people with chiari have dental issues. It explains as to why I constantly clean and floss my teeth and they still fall apart. I hate going to the dentist because they always yell at me for not brushing and flossing, no matter how many times I tell them I do. I am glad I am not alone with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment