Monday, July 15, 2013

Day 7

I am so exhausted tonight but managed to get in my day 7 workout except for the plank. I am planning on doing it but at the time I had a horrible cramp in my right thigh. I also managed to get in 22 minutes on my bike before I even noticed. I was on facebook and playing candy crunch before I realized how long I had been going. The only thing that made me look at the time on the bike was due to the pain in my legs.

I spent most of my day in the car. Jake left for camp so I had to drive him to the airport which is 2 hours away from us. We left at 7 am and I got home at 2:20 pm. He landed in Seattle at 1:25 pm. Funny how he gets 2 states away before I drive the 2 hours home.

Last night I tried on the dress I am wearing in my sister's wedding. I zipped easier, but the only thing wrong was that now the straps are too big. I hope we can pin them or maybe cut them off. I didn't realize I was loosing weight to were the straps would be too big. But all in all it looks better on me. 1 1/2 weeks til the wedding and I am still working on my abs and hopefully my thighs, which I forgot to measure when I started this whole thing. I have noticed that the legs of my shorts/capris/pants are looser....Yay me!

No comments:

Post a Comment