Friday, July 5, 2013

Back to Blogging

The last few days were great! On Wednesday I did both my insane amount of crunches 135, and 20 minutes on my bike. Thursday I did my 140 crunches but didn't do the bike. We went to watch the races and fireworks. I did climb some bleachers and walk around the fairgrounds in 106 degree weather. I think I probably sweated off a few pounds, and we didn't get home until almost midnight.

So I did wake up this morning barley being able to walk/move. I got up around 7 am to let the dog out took some ibuprofen and ultram and went back to bed. I woke back up around 9 feeling better. I am still dealing with some lower back pain from sitting on the bleachers for too long and the headache from the loud fireworks.

I got up and said goodbye to my love and got my day going. I ran to the store, made a great pasta salad for dinner, went to my sisters for dinner, I barbecued some chicken. Then out to the farm so Jake could work with his steer. While he did that I swept and raked in and around the stall. I came home and finished with 20 minutes on my bike. I am still feeling all the pain and exhaustion from yesterday and today but I have to keep going or I may never get out of bed.

Thank goodness I only have 2 more days left of this horrible challenge I started 28 days ago. Today was a rest day, tomorrow will be 145 crunches, and Sunday will be the last day with having to do 150.

No comments:

Post a Comment