Sunday, July 14, 2013

Weigh In 7/14/13

So a long day of doing a bunch of nothing really. I did manage to make Troy(my oldest son) a peach cobbler. I ate some of the peaches I cut up and ended up getting blisters in my mouth and my stomach burning for hours.

My legs have been really hurting from these leg lifts I  have been doing. This challenge is really killing my abs and my ribs.

Here we go, According to my scales I didn't loose anything :-( but I did start this challenge late and I have eaten a few things I shouldn't this week. But I have lost another inch off my waist and my hips. My waist started out at an embarrassing 48 inches and is now at 41 inches. My hips started out at 56 inches and is down to 48 inches. I am so embarrassed with myself about how large I got to but I am trying to fix it. Another positive thing is my size 18 pants/shorts are getting too big and I can fit back into my 16. They are snug but the fit!

I was loosing weight at a good pace when my neuro told me to limit my activity level down to nothing. So I listened to him and where did that get me? Where I was last month.

No comments:

Post a Comment