Saturday, July 6, 2013

Lack of Motivation

I so didn't want to crawl out of bed today. I got about a good 2 hours of sleep last so when I woke up at 6 am I thought I was going to scream! I finally crawled out of bed at 9 am. The only thing that helped me get moving was a txt from my sister. We were suppose to have a bbq with some new friend we met at the boys baseball game. My sister's AC went out so we moved the bbq to the park since it was going to be cooler and they were going swimming afterwards. I went over and helped her get everything ready to take to the park. We were there from about 10:30 to 1:00.

I kept putting off doing my crunches. I went on fb and took Jake out to the farm to work with his steer. While out there I cleaned his steer's pen and cleaned out the food trough. Then I went to my sister's house until about 6:30. After coming home I got back on fb, then was about to ride the bike when Henry called. I thought great I didn't want to do it anyway.

I finally got on my bike at 8 pm and finished by 8:20, after that I did my 145 crunches. Only 1 more day left!!!! Now I am enjoying a blended coffee made by Jake. He used coffee, ice, a little bit of creamer, and some cool whip, less fat than the ones you buy.

So, I find it funny when people find out your doing a challenge or trying to loose weight and they offer advise. Today I thought it was really funny when this lady told me a good way to loose weight and it had to do with eating the same diet but cut down on portions. I don't think I would have taken the advise as funny if she didn't weigh 200 pounds more than I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment