Monday, August 5, 2013

8/5/13

I finally got home and in bed at 12:30 this morning. I have been watching my nephews for a few days and stayed at their house. While there I started doing some crunches and leg lifts. I have done 20 crunches the first night and 20 leg lifts. The second night I did 30 crunches and still only the 20 leg lifts.

I went to the doctor today and found out I had an infection somewhere in my body so I am now on antibiotics. I had also found out that the nurse hadn't yet faxed my referral over to the neurosurgeon. Lets just say I wasn't to happy with that seeing that it has almost been 2 months. I finally got a message this afternoon that she finally got it done. I can't wait to see him and see what he has to say about my chiari. I would love for him to confirm that all this pain and headaches are caused from my chiari and it's not just  "in my head".

I talked to my doctor about my weight loss because I couldn't believe the scale didn't say I had lost more weight then I had. She said not to look at the numbers on the scale but to look at how my clothes are fitting. She's right about that because my clothes are bigger even if the scale isn't saying the lower numbers. She said the numbers on the scale can actually hurt someone trying to loose weight, she would prefer for you not to have a scale at all. I thought that was interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment