Monday, August 12, 2013

Weigh in

The good news is that I didn't gain any weight while on vacation and being lazy from working out. I didn't weigh in Yesterday due being in San Francisco all day and getting home after 9 pm. That brings me to why I won't be working out tonight(at least riding my bike).

I got up at 5 am yesterday morning and got ready to take my sister and nephews to San Fran to AT&T Park to watch the Giants game. If any of you know me, you know I love baseball and love the SF Giants! Here is how are day went. We arrived there at 9:30 am, a few hours early. We waited in line until 11:50 am(standing/walking around). We then participated in The Junior Giants parade (my nephews played this year and got free tickets for 4 people). We then stood in line longer to get into the park. After we finally got inside we made our way to the elevators, then went up 5 stories, then walked (what seemed like forever) to get to our section (307 nose bleed), then up 2 flights of steep stairs to get to our seats. We sat for 8 full innings, neither one of us are able to walk up and down the stairs (there were also some rude people that left us enough room for my small foot to get by and they wouldn't move). At the beginning of the 9th (Giants were loosing) we decided to beat some of the crowd and start our way back down the stairs to the elevators. We then walked half way around the outside of the stadium to get to a line so the boys could run the bases on the field after the game. We walked half way around the inside of the stadium to get to where they started and followed them around to home plate(the boys had a great time, I did too!) Then it was back up some stairs and more walking to get outside. We then walked around half of the outside of the stadium and over the draw bridge, and back through a big parking lot to get to the car. Then we sat in a lot of traffic, and finally back home after 9 pm. I did all the driving. By the time I got home my head was aching and I was sore.
 I was surprised and didn't hate this pic of me, my face doesn't look fat any more.
This is my sister and the boys. The both are autistic.

So this morning(7 am) after a night of back and leg spasms I woke up in excruciating pain, both my head and my body. I went to stand and I fell(luckily back on my bed). It hurt so bad to just walk. I took my ibuprofen and tramadol and headed back to bed.  I managed to sleep until 9 am, my head felt better but my body didn't. As the day went by and I have pushed myself I am getting around somewhat better but still in pain. I did manage to wash the car, do laundry, and cook dinner but that's all. My knees are killing me and I don't want to make it worse by riding my bike, why torture myself.
All in all my weight and measurements are the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment