Thursday, August 15, 2013

Horrible Headache

I woke this morning with being barely to lift my head up off my pillow. My head hurt so much it felt like it was going to explode, of course if it would explode I would feel so much better. This has been one of my worst headaches in a very long time. I had nausea to go along with it. I made myself get up and take my meds but went right back to bed. I kept trying to go back to sleep but I was in way too much pain for that. I spent most of my day in bed. I took probably more of my tramadol then I should have. It did relieve it enough to take Troy to get his lip pierced. I even managed to stop by Wal-Mart. I made it home then out to the farm to feed Jake's steer.

I came home and actually got on my bike for the 20 minutes. I haven't done my crunches yet but will when I go lay down.

I also think I may have pulled something in my side when I lifted my cast iron skillet the other day. Due to this stupid headache it kills me to move my neck the slightest bit.

I cannot wait until I see the neurosurgeon. I so hope he can help me. I can't take to many headaches like this.

Someone again mentioned to me about this just being a place for me to complain. Again if you don't want to read this you don't have too. I don't see this a place to complain I feel it is helping me keep going with my weight loss. If they would have known me they would have known I never complain unless it gets bad and today it's really bad. Just ask my amily or Henry(bf), most of the time when someone ask how I am doing I will usually say I am fine. I guess that's a sign to them that I feel prettty crappy but I can make it through the day. I could really use some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment