Saturday, August 24, 2013

Terrible, Awful, Horrible Head Pain

I thought that I did my blog last night but it's not there tonight. So I will start with it.  Yesterday was busy between work, the Olive Festival Parade, and feeding the steer, but I managed to do my 20 minutes on my bike and my crunches.

This morning as soon as I woke up at 7 am I felt stabbing pains in my head. It hurt to move it at all. I got up and took my meds and went back to bed. I kept dozing but my head wasn't feeling much better. At 10 I got up and took more of my ibuprofen and tramadol, but took an extra tramadol. I laid back down and dozed again off and on. for a little while. I remembered I had promised to feed the steer for Jake becaue he had to be at the festival site by 7 am and I didn't want to get up that early. I managed to put some clothes on and go feed the steer, run to the store, and get some caffeine. I came back home and laid in bed until around 1 pm. I took some more meds. I finally have my headache to where I can deal with it. I promised yesterday that I would make dinner tonight at my sister's house and I managed to do that. I am home but still not feeling great so it's going to be a night off from the bike. I can tolerate the headache but if I got on that noisy bike I am sure it would get bad again. I did manage to get 40 crunches done today. I am hoping tomorrow is a better day!

No comments:

Post a Comment