Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Back on My Bike

I have pushed myself to do a few things today like going to pick up my prescriptions, going to the post office, and going to the store. I managed to get laundry into the washer and dryer, I just need to fold and put it away. I cooked dinner, took Jake to the farm, on the way home he talked me into baking a cake(he's the skinny one).
While the cake was in the oven I got on my bike and managed to do 20 minutes. I have done 30 crunches and 20 leg lifts.
I have had a hard time getting over my trip to the game on Sunday. I feel very weak and tired but unable to sleep. It has even killed me to lay to long in bed.
On the good side I received a call today for an appointment for a neurosurgeon who I have been trying to get into. The appointment is Sept 17 if I have my new mri done before seeing him. I am assuming I won't get that done until maybe late next month to early October due to my insurance. But it's finally something to look forward to, I might finally get to the bottom of this and someone may actually believe me.

No comments:

Post a Comment