Friday, August 9, 2013

Back on My Bike

Tonight I finally made myself get back on my bike despise everything going on with me. At 2 this morning I couldn't sleep so I thought I would try to get in some crunches and leg lifts. I did 40 crunches and 20 leg lifts. I sure felt it this morning. If your wondering I didn't fall asleep until after 4:30 this morning and was back awake by 6 am.

Morning have been very hard for me lately. When I get out of bed I go to stand but almost fall(thank goodness the wall is there to catch me). I have been having a horrible headache that just won't go away. I have been also dealing with breaking out in a rash almost daily and it's really itchy. I am not sure if it's just something in the air or something else causing it. Benadryl has been my friend lately.

I have had no energy what so ever. I keep looking at the calendar and seeing it's getting closer and closer to going back to work and wondering how can I do this. I am not sure how I am going to get through another year where I have to be physical with a tough student. On most days all I feel like doing is laying around, which I don't do, I force myself to get up and get things done. Besides who is going to keep the house clean if I don't get out of bed the boys....HAHAHA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment