Sunday, August 25, 2013

Better Day/Weigh In

I still have a headache and a pounding in my ears but it is way more tolerable. I didn't too much at all today. I just took it easy. I took Jake to feed the steer, then laid in bed until almost 2 pm. Then just spent time watching the Giants play...they won last night and today!!! I also spent time on fb. I then took Troy to work and went to my sister's for dinner, then out to watch Jake work with the steer. When I got home I did my 20 minutes on the bike, I only managed 3.74 miles and 388 calories burnt, I just wasn't riding as fast. I then did only 40 crunches, but I did some.

As far as weigh in, I got on the scales first thing this morning and they were very nice to me today. I lost another pound! I am at 229 lbs! For me that is a big deal, I have not weighed under 230 lbs in many years. I didn't measure myself because I am bloated.

I guys don't want to hear this so if you're one you might want to stop reading now. I have talked to many other women suffering with chiari and around their time of the month their headaches and pains get worse. I believe that's why my headache has been terrible the last few days. It always gets bad around that time of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment