Thursday, August 22, 2013

Two Days in One

I remembered last night, on my way to bed, that I hadn't come on here to post. At that point I was just to tired and had to be up extra early.

Yesterday was my first day back after summer break but not the students first day. Even though it was still a very long and tiring day. Too much sitting, too much walking, and not use to having to do it all. I know it had only been 2 months but it seemed like it was my first day back after 6 months or so.

I did manage to ride my bike and do my crunches yesterday and today. I am exhausted but I tend to keep it up.

Today was my students first day back and so far so good. On a side note there wasn't any work required today, mostly only listening.

Another teacher today ask why I wasn't at the senior(my youngest son is a senior this year) breakfast. I just told her I had a lot to do this morning. In reality if they really knew what it took for me to just get myself ready in the mornings maybe they wouldn't ask, but of course I could explain but I don't think they would get it all.

I start out a work morning by setting my clock 30 minutes earlier than I need. I get up and take my morning meds. I then return to bed for 30 minutes, long enough for the ibuprofen and tramadol to take the edge off my headache. I get up, do some small things, get something small to eat so I don't vomit. I get Jake up. Then I try to finish getting ready for work. Sometimes(most of the times) I have to sit in between getting my hair and make up done before getting it all done and I am out the door.

This morning was crazy because we had to feed the steer, come home, Jake got ready while I laid down, I took him to the breakfast at 6:10, then managed to come home and finish getting ready before I had to be out the door by 7:10. I don't think they would have wanted me there in my pjs.

No comments:

Post a Comment